BOARD OF DIRECTORS AND OPERATIVE MANAGEMENT GROUP
The Board of Directors of Jotul Holdings SA, RCS number B203258 are:
Julien Lagrèze, Class A Director
- Master of Science in Finance, CETFI – University d’Aix-Marseille III
- No other commitments.
Andrew Nikou, Class A Director
- Bachelor of Science in Finance, University of Southern California, Marshall School of Business.
- Other current commitments include being a member of the X Prize Foundation Innovation Board, holding a seat on the Board of Overseers at the Hammers Museum Los Angeles and the Los Angeles Museum of Contemporary Art.
Fanny Auenallah, Class B Director
- Master in Management and Administration, IAE Metz, School of Management
- Ms. Auenallah is a Senior Relationship Manager at Intertrust (Luxembourg) S.à r.l. Ms. Auenallah holds other board assignments through Intertrust but is, due to confidentiality restrictions in the frame of her contract with Intertrust, unable to disclose the details of such assignments.
David Catala, Class B Director
- Master in Commercial Sciences, Major in Business Management, Hogeschool-Universiteit.
- Mr. Catala is a Business Unit Manager at Intertrust (Luxembourg) S.à r.l. Mr. Catala holds other board assignments through Intertrust but is, due to confidentiality restrictions in the frame of her contract with Intertrust, unable to disclose the details of such assignments.
The management of the operative group consists of:
Nils Agnar Brunborg, CEO (joined in 2017)
- Master of Science in Business Administration, Norges Handelshøyskole.
- Other current commitments include being the chairman of the board at Mi Consulting AS.
Amund Skaaden, CFO (joined in 2019)
- Master of Science in Entrepreneurship and Technology, Norwegian University of Science and Technology.
- No other current commitments.
Brian Steen Ørum, Product Development (joined in 2017)
- Industrial Engineer, Syddansk Erhvervsskole and B.A. Manufacturing, Syddansk Universitet.
- Other current commitments include being a board member of Wingreen Energy Saving Window and Door System (China).
Henrik D. Hansen, Managing Director, Scan A/S (joined in 2016)
- B.A. Manufacturing, Syddansk Universitet.
- No other current commitments.
René Christensen, Senior Vice President Sales, North-Europe (joined in 2000)
- Bachelor of Science in Management, Handelshøyskolen BI.
- Other current commitments include being the chairman of the Board at Kamaje AS.
Guy-Cédric Galea, Managing Director, Jotul France S.A.S. and South Europe (joined in 2003)
- Diplômé Programme Grande Ecole, EM Lyon Business School.
- President Jotul Italia, Jotul Hispania and Administrator AICO Spa.
Bret Watson, President Jotul North America (joined in 1998)
- Bachelor of Science in Economics and Psychology, St. Lawrence University and Master of Business Administration, University of Vermont.
- Other current commitments include being a member of the board of directors at Greater Boston Manufacturing Partnership and State of Maine Workforce Investment Board.
Lars Tore Heggem, COO (joined in 2017)
- Mechanical Engineer, Göteborg Tekniska Institut.
- Other current commitments include being the chairman of the board of directors at Molde Glasservice AS and chairman of the board at LTH Eiendom og Handel AS.
None of the members of the board of directors or management owns any financial instruments issued by Jotul Holdings S.A.
Conflicts of interest
Some members of the board of directors and the management have private interests in the Issuer by their holding of shares in the Issuer's direct parent company Stove Investment Holdings S.á r.l. through OGCP I Employee CO-Invest, L.P. The members of the board of directors and the management may serve as directors or officers of other companies or have significant shareholdings in other companies and, to the extent that such other companies may participate in ventures in which the Issuer may participate, the members of the board of directors or the management may have a conflict of interest in negotiating and concluding terms respecting the extent of such participation. In the event that such a conflict of interest arises at a board meeting of the Issuer, a board member which has such a conflict will abstain from voting for or against the approval of such participation, or the terms of such participation. Other than the aforementioned, none of the board members or the management has any private interests and/or other duties which may conflict with the interests of the Issuer.