Win an Marks & Spencer Hamper in our latest competition
COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. The promoter is Jøtul UK Ltd; Redditch B98 9PA
2. This promotion is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over, with the exception employees of Jøtul UK Ltd; their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and there is no purchase required to enter this competition.
4. By sending us your image you are agreeing that Jøtul UK Ltd; is authorised to use this image on all/any Jøtul UK Ltd; social media platforms including but not exclusively Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, HOUZZ, Instagram.
5. One entry per household only - any multiple entries will be disqualified.
6. The promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not received by the cut off time and date for any reason.
7. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice.
8. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
9. The prize is as follows: One Marks & Spencer Hamper each for the 3 winners which will be selected by Jøtul UK Ltd; Marketing Manager.
10. The prize is as stated, and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable.
11. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. Winners will be chosen after the closing date of 18th December 2018 at 18.00 and will be notified on 19th December 2018 by telephone.
13. If the winner of a competition is unable to take up a prize for any reason or in the event that a winner cannot be contacted by 18.00 on 18th December 2018 the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to an alternative winner, in which case the first winner chosen will not be eligible for any share of the prize whatsoever.
14. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrant will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
16. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.